Monday, October 24, 2011

Chapter 126~~CouRT CasE

Last friday DD promised to have lunch together, the day b4 i odi remind him for few times...but i tot he can remembered it, if he cant make it on time, probably he will call me up so i waited for him...Around 11.30am i wanted to make a call to remind him again but i called for few times nobody was picked up the phone...i started to lose my patient and angry...1 minit and another minit passed i keep on calling until 12.20pm, still nobody pick it up so i give up and went out wanna to buy myself lunch..i walked half way seem like weather wanna start to rain so i returned back and lazy to go out again...while reaching my place, i called again to DD...finally, he pick up my phone..he told me he was in police station from morning until now but i was telling him impossible u cant make any calls out when u are inside there coz he only telling me he was only helping to investigate for some cases, the real truth he didnt telling me...he asked me to wait him for a while later he will buy me lunch...i wait and wait until 3pm++, i make a call to him again, this time he told me can help him and don angry him 1st coz he still inside the police station asked me to wait him later knocked off he will come over to fetch me from my office...so i juz simply grab some biscuit for my lunch...nearly my knock off time i still haven received his call so i call him up but nobody pick up the phone and his phone battery was dying...when i was waiting for my company van, i received his call said tat he need to take around half an hour to reach my company so i ask him to fetch me at kranji mrt station....i waited more than half an hour at kranji mrt station but he still haven arrived yet so i called him few times still nobody pick up the phone,tat time i really really feel very angry..when he reached, i close the car door very loudly...he was telling the whole story to me...i feel really insecure with him, everytime need i worried about him..don know when suddenly will come out a bomb...he asked me not to leave him alone...i tell him not to do the break of raw case, luckily tis time is only imposed fine but not go in jail, if not i oso don know wut should i do....the court case will be reviewed on today (24.10.2011), DD asked me to wake him up in the morning...after wake him up, i was sending a warm and lovely sms to him to cheer him up....the result of the penalty is he need to impose fine for SGD7000...this is the lesson for him to always remember not to do the thing that break the raw...don worry be happy anything happen i will still always love and beside you...

No comments:

Post a Comment